Ice Cream Cake – Frosty Cake Parfait with our Sponge Cake & Frosty Ice Cream MixPapa Mix Food & Beverages Ltd
For Frosty Ice Cream:
- Add 1 liter of milk in the freezer for one hour
- Add 300g of Frosty Ice Cream Mix with the milk in a bowl and stir well.
- Add the mixture in the freezer
For Sponge Cake:
- Add 600g of Sponge Cake Mix with 300g eggs & 150ml water in your mixer and stir well for 9-11 minutes.
- Add the mixture in a deep pan and bake for 45-55 minutes in a preheated oven at 180C.
- Let the Sponge cake to cool down and cut it in three equal pieces.
- Add the ice cream in between each layer with some fruits like fresh strawberries.
- Top your cake with more Ice cream, fruits and some melting chocolate.
- Place in your freezer.