- Additional information
- Instructions & Ingredients
- Nutritional Information
Our favourite and very first recipe since 1982!
A light, fluffy and tasty cake.
In your mixer:
- Add 600g of our Sponge cake mix
- 300g egg
- 150ml water
- Stir well for 9-11 minutes
- Place your mix in a deep baking pan
- Bake in preheated oven for 45-55 minutes in 180C
- Let the cake to cool down
- Create the Cake of your choice
- For example: Cut your cake in 3 Horizontal Pieces and fill in each piece with fresh cream and fresh strawberries
Wheat Flour, Sugar, Wheat Starch, Stabilizer, Baking powder, Dextrose, Salt
It may contain traces of egg and milk.
Nutritional Information per 100g
|Energy||704 KJ||166 Kcal|